Jakobsan vs God vs Shrek Jakobsan vs God vs Shrek

I liked the donkey. Good shrek. Very Fedora.

All worship the Baby Lord.

Jakobsan vs Piss Stain Jakobsan vs Piss Stain

Sweg.

The Cowboy showdown The Cowboy showdown

I have to admit, I had low expectations for the movie.
But the ending actually got me.

GlennDoesStuff responds:

Cheers Otone, from a feedback point of view, was the 'cowboy' theme what gave you low expectations or was it a quality/stylistic issue. Always looking to get better.

Fast food restaurant Fast food restaurant

There's a fatal flaw in this game. When you hit play, it whitescreens. The intro-sequence is good, but if this game is only an intro sequence then it's probably not going to get very far.

Star Drops Star Drops

Where do I start?
Right from the get-go the music was brilliant, it truly set the ambiance to the game. The gameplay itself was addictive, I found myself lost in it for about half an hour (purchasing upgrades and capturing stars) before realizing I had beaten the game. The art style seemed minimalist, but that fit well with the theme, it was a matching style. Everything about this game accentuated each bit within itself, and that is what I loved the most.
The story was cute too.

Squaretron Squaretron

The graphics are great, but it's REALLY glitchy

Ran into a glitch the first moment I died where the blue squares count as pink squares and negatively affect your score.
Since then, the entire game has been killing me if I collect either square.
Needs some work on the coding.

Betrayal Betrayal

I don't know how you do it, but you keep pumping out winners each time. Been following this music artist for a while and the latest piece here is really nice.

Make It Count [Battle!] Make It Count [Battle!]

Are you god? ;A;

basheman responds:

Hah xD Nope. Just a guy who loves making music ^^

Warm Smile Warm Smile

This is a very nice piece. It has a great flow with its soft and somber beginning, yet upbeat tones that gives a sense of comfort and nostalgia.

RealFaction responds:

thanks :)

Bayonetta's New Haircut Bayonetta's New Haircut

Me likey. The animations and colors are great.
The uh... vaginal juices being brown though kind of... kind of make me cringe. D:

guh guh

It reminds me of vagina cheese.
Swiss, specifically.

Seanymac responds:

that is so perfect I don't know how to respond.

FlyAyyyway FlyAyyyway

I like it. c:
Not to be picky though but...are there six fingers on that hand?

Chrlinatro responds:

But of course.
I tend to add subtle things like that. Grotesque little things to see if anyone would notice, and also to add to her sorrow. poor 6 fingered girl...no one wanted to play cats cradle with her.