Betrayal Betrayal

I don't know how you do it, but you keep pumping out winners each time. Been following this music artist for a while and the latest piece here is really nice.

Make It Count [Battle!] Make It Count [Battle!]

Are you god? ;A;

basheman responds:

Hah xD Nope. Just a guy who loves making music ^^

Warm Smile Warm Smile

This is a very nice piece. It has a great flow with its soft and somber beginning, yet upbeat tones that gives a sense of comfort and nostalgia.

RealFaction responds:

thanks :)

Caja De Musica Caja De Musica

When I hear this I imagine a haunted music box stealing a child's soul and putting its own devious consciousness into the child while the infant is forever doomed to be stuck within the box, hence the demonic laughter near the middle.

Tainted Halls Tainted Halls

I swear I heard some inspiration from Hotel California in there. xD

Still Alive Symphony Still Alive Symphony

I personally think it was a mistake to make viola's the lead instrument, not only for the fact that they sound odd in place of the light tinkly sound originally used, but they're executed a tad too slowly. The sound would do well with more sleigh bells and xylophones for the lead while violins and chellos slowly build up in the background chorus to create a magnificent tangent of music near the climax of the song and slowly die down to the end.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

It reminds me of a little monkey dancing to some Italian bistro guy as he plays a music box! Catchy and fun to bop my head to! It also reminds me of filthy filthy gypsies... like actual filthy gypsies, not the clean ones.

Overthrow - DJ Kevin Overthrow - DJ Kevin

It's alright.

The music is alright, but it's a bit too repetitive. I'd suggest adding another layer of sound in the song that really make use of the bass. Something that makes the bass accentuate the music as a whole instead of allowing it to dominate the entire song.