Fast food restaurant Fast food restaurant

There's a fatal flaw in this game. When you hit play, it whitescreens. The intro-sequence is good, but if this game is only an intro sequence then it's probably not going to get very far.

Star Drops Star Drops

Where do I start?
Right from the get-go the music was brilliant, it truly set the ambiance to the game. The gameplay itself was addictive, I found myself lost in it for about half an hour (purchasing upgrades and capturing stars) before realizing I had beaten the game. The art style seemed minimalist, but that fit well with the theme, it was a matching style. Everything about this game accentuated each bit within itself, and that is what I loved the most.
The story was cute too.

Squaretron Squaretron

The graphics are great, but it's REALLY glitchy

Ran into a glitch the first moment I died where the blue squares count as pink squares and negatively affect your score.
Since then, the entire game has been killing me if I collect either square.
Needs some work on the coding.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Kind of glitchy

I loe the game, but I have been noticing a few glitches with it.
For one, I've come across a glitch where, at the beginning, the program doesn't recognize any keys aside from the pause button. It won't even let me move.
Another glitch I've found was where I fell into the hole that leads to the prison cell too early, on my last life, and wound up walking in on the "private party" you get to when climbing the ladder.

It's good, but there's still a few more kinks needed to be fixed.

Juego de Disparos Betta. Juego de Disparos Betta.

Not impressed

The game starts off right off the bat without a loading screen, causing each elements of the game to slowly ocme into view while the character gets pummeled to death, the aim in the shooting is glitchy, and there's no directions.