Jakobsan vs God vs Shrek Jakobsan vs God vs Shrek

I liked the donkey. Good shrek. Very Fedora.

All worship the Baby Lord.

Jakobsan vs Piss Stain Jakobsan vs Piss Stain

Sweg.

The Cowboy showdown The Cowboy showdown

I have to admit, I had low expectations for the movie.
But the ending actually got me.

GlennDoesStuff responds:

Cheers Otone, from a feedback point of view, was the 'cowboy' theme what gave you low expectations or was it a quality/stylistic issue. Always looking to get better.

Didn't Raise No Fools Didn't Raise No Fools

Wasted 29 seconds of my life watching this.

They were well spent.

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

CUPHOLDERS? SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

Holiday Holiday

Those familiar feels.

Romanticide Romanticide

I'm not a fan of anime styles, but I have to commend the animator, they knew their shit when they were working on those shadows in the night scene.

The Reward The Reward

Animation was awesome.
Seemed choppy in a few places, liked the animation needed more inbetweens, but that's acceptable for the level of detail you've put in each frame.

One of the artists who works on this looks like they may have been a woman by the designation Reapersun. :U

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

omg speedo ur a talentles hak and u cunt maek flish moobies 4 crab

Nah, I'm just fucking with you.
It was hilarious, the jokes were funny because they held truth to them while played in a satirical manner. The art in the video was great, the animation was great, the theme was great.

back flip bad try... back flip bad try...

Needs a loading screen so that audio and video flash files sync. When it played I found myself confused as characters were talking and no noise was coming from their mouths until a few seconds afterwards, like very old anime. The audio files also repeat on loop when the video is over so... there's that too.

khakimm responds:

sorry man i tryed to but my flash won't to do what i want. on youtube you can see normal version ))